Can A Honda Ruckus Seat Two People Can A Honda Ruckus Moped Seat Two People? If Not, Are There Extended Seats Available?

Can a Honda ruckus moped seat two people? if not, are there extended seats available? - can a honda ruckus seat two people

I thought to buy one, but it would be very useful for me if he could accommodate two people. the seat is small and appears to meet a single person, but it is an empty space behind the seat, so I wanted to know whether the seats will be sold across the room to expand.

1 comments:

Adam M said...

Well .. I'm sure I could a seat or some other aftermarket order, but the thing is that the scandal is estimated at 50 cc, is not really about two people push wells. Your chance to take up to 40 mph with one person. With two on the alarm clock goes to Max and 25 mph I think the maximum weight of Honda driver is recommended 200 pounds ... as the 190, if I remember correctly.

Post a Comment