Ny Land For Sale Obama Under Attack Since The Lord Himself Steped In?

Obama under attack since the lord himself steped in? - ny land for sale

it is impossible that people buy, the wetlands, that makes the decision that is based on stupidity and attractiveness. I hope to go with McCain in hell brake lose and end so quickly with us, with the winners. New York only bombs, one can see that a suspension of the White House, especailly when one of them would HES my death, i dont care about that I have some swamp land for sale, and a good day. Love always your friend, it can thank Kenny later.

9 comments:

ms.cats said...

Hey Kenny, please use the spell checker! And try to English enough to explain what can they try to say.You thank me later!

Caramel said...

I can not believe they actually tried to give a meaning. Sigh

Mome Raths said...

I sent him a straitjacket, we ask the best of it.

electabl... said...

Lord, who? Ahhhhhhhh this is not serious.

Keisha said...

Dude WTF?

namenotp... said...

What are you talking about?? Swamp?? WTF??

Nana said...

Kenny can write your question in English, so we understand what we are trying to say? I can not decipher the jargon, it

Ron Airfilter said...

is here to help in schizophrenia:

http://www.seroquel.com/csch/care/explor ...

Good luck

don c said...

Oh my God, they killed Kenny

not just someone him a labotomy

Post a Comment