Picture Of Hydroxycut I Bought Hydroxy Cut?

I bought hydroxy cut? - picture of hydroxycut

in 16 to 17 in exactly a month.
I have all the ingredients on the bottle about 5 times and I do not see ephedra .. but I saw the pictures online, and Hydroxycut without ephedrine and looks different from the bottle Hydroxycut / w ephedra. wat u think r the differences here.

Ephedra is not
http://www.muscletechwholesale.com/images/hydrocut.jpg

and this, I ephedra'm list, but not sure if I still do not know that ephedrine is actually saying.
http://www.gordons-chemists.com/images/prod/hydroxycut-large.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take 1 tablet per day before exercise, drink plenty of water, but also ... its usual location in pill addicted to this way

Anonymous said...

I was with him for a while, I know that makes the yellow bottle is not only the hunger, the bottle does not know hunger, burns calories and provides energy.
Im not sure why you sent, however.
But be careful! I had to stop, and that made them so sleep icouldnt there was much caffiene in them

Post a Comment