Yamaha Psr 550 Replacement Floppy Drive Hi I Have Yamaha PSR-550, Why LCD Displays Nothing?

Hi I have Yamaha PSR-550, why LCD displays nothing? - yamaha psr 550 replacement floppy drive

As of 2 days each time I return my keyboard with LCD screen displays in 2 minutes, even if nothing shows inside and out, but if I go to 3 or 4 hours late, if I go back and see all the options, and then disappear 2mins to change, is the problem? But if the strike affects work, with the exception of the piano keys, I can not every mixture, etc., I can help someone to know exactly the problem?

Thank you for your help in advance ...

1 comments:

remixx said...

Do you have a sequencer in it? Looks like I can freeze and should be taken "format". She's manual or on the website of Yamaha PSR format. Format the keyboard from time to time, if you have the memory card.

Post a Comment