Ambulance Service Requirements Do You Know Of A Great Ambulance Service I Could Work For Around Santa Clarita?

Do you know of a great ambulance service I could work for around Santa Clarita? - ambulance service requirements

Just recently got my license in Los Angeles County for EMT-B, and I want to get a job. I tried a local hospital, but want the experience of one year in advance. I wonder if you knew an emergency medical service well here. Amr seems to be local, but I have not heard many good things about them. I would be willing to drive a little, what do you ambuserve, apt, Westmead or priorityone?

1 comments:

ed.casti... said...

You are right about the RAM. Not a good option, but if you're big on the search for a company, I would say, Antelope outpatient clinic in Lancaster. Made the transfer of patients in the first place, but a society who spend his time on personnel. That's what I said and I have good things about them.

If you have one years experience in the pocket, look at my company to (http://www.sfvtems.com) as we move our base of operations.

Good luck!

Post a Comment