Design Your Own Closet Im Moving And Get To Design My Own Room!!!?

Im moving and get to design my own room!!!? - design your own closet

I am 16 years old. to receive the moving image and a large bedroom with walk-in closet.

intended for the company that I can continue to receive permanent markers and white for me and write my friends!

and the room I thought of yellow and teal. as the party in the center of the duck with yellow horizontal top and bottom. with all the white furnature

What do you think?

If you have any ideas, please send the link.

Thank you a bunch! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

6 comments:

♥chipche... said...

Search also by the diversity of ideas, color scheme

http://mariesmanordecorating.com/color-s ...

Ginger said...

You will not see the cabinet where you can buy clothes and sports equipment to hoard. Why not paint to paint a wall with chalk and let your friends on board the ever-changing color and / or chalk white? It can be your own school of art or graffiti. Teal riffs that .... and yellow are too strong for my taste, and is probably tired of this game quickly color. Try this link and see what others have done.

I have the colors in my room every two years from 10 years ago, but could not sew and paint like a pro. I designed the houses, hospitals and restaurants over the years from 18 years ago when I chose Ohio State in college as one of the designers.

Have fun and remember: it's a small room and would spend much time there!

Reda T said...

It sounds really clean ..... Make sure that the ceilings are high enough to handle the horizontal lines ... can make a room look good if you wall .....

The colors are very ....... sounds good and fun.

esophial... said...

Well, it seems that many bright colors here! Perhaps you can visit IKEA for ideas on furniture, carpets, paints, and so on.

cali_lov... said...

wow looks fun with the idea of a permanent marker and colored horizontal design. When I was younger, I decided to go into my room, bright colors (magenta and green ... nature of the issue Hawaiin paint) was great, but after two years I got bored and tomorrow I will do my room with a natural color painting am. Good luck.

kylie! said...

hdfhsl; DFGs

Post a Comment