Only Mother In Pantyhose Is Your Mother Wearing Same Pantyhose For A Few Days And Her Feet Stinks A Lot??

Is your mother wearing same pantyhose for a few days and her feet stinks a lot?? - only mother in pantyhose

My mother is 53 years old, and even more with the same low toe for several days in his old shoes and boots. Her feet smell so strong when he took his wet shoes and acrid smell fills the room very quickly, and their funds were spent, and that bear on the heels and toes for the whole week and not replaced. When I was little I loved playing with his feet, sniffing and licking, and they like too. At first she thought he played fair, but now she knows that I love it forces me to smell and lick it.
I wonder what your mother take to the days and have really Smelly Feet ?????

6 comments:

me myslef and i said...

ur funny lol:) I like what u my question ago.

... said...

N does not happen in my house. It's disgusting, if forced to lick and smell her feet. Wow. Good luck.

simm101 said...

You or your mother needs help.

question... said...

You are disgusting and so is his mother. get some nylons New Weird

Ryan said...

what the **** Inghels

seth8979 said...

I belive is being harassed in the now ... help please

Post a Comment