What Tow Rite In New Baby Card How Is The Tragedy Of Romeo And Juliet Not Only A Tragedy Of The Two Lovers, But Of The City As A Whole?

How is the Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet not only a tragedy of the two lovers, but of the city as a whole? - what tow rite in new baby card

I have a newspaper tomorrow, and I support the idea that Auden's Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy for the entire city of Verona, not only the two main characters. And I'm serious writers block. Im not looking for someone rite tow the role for me, Im just looking for general ideas that underpin the theory. For my English Grade 9 Honors.

3 comments:

londonis... said...

Hmmm, I have not read Romeo and Juliet in a while, but here is my idea:

Romeo and Juliet are two powerful families of Verona. And hatred in the whole family, not a murder, corruption, lies, etc. What you say ... "It takes a whole village to raise a child." Two children (young people from a technical perspective) living in a world, a city where not meant to be together, that (the reputation of their families, the Verona to kill), which led to suicide at the end. The tragedy of the city of Verona is that two young people can not find the happiness does not happen in the life of another, because all the terrible things.

Frankly, there are many hiking and May is not even 100%. But one thing I learned about the English journals and analysis of the stories - if you can get copies of their ideas with ideas, sources, including the quotes, then you are always right. The great thing about the analysis is what you are doing.

lo said...

Can we say that it was a tragedy, it also allows the two families come together and stopped the fight.

Phillip B said...

I suggest reading Auden. I'm sure I have some ideas to help when he wrote the essay.

Post a Comment