Anti Spam Code Not Loaded Yahoo Pool Started This Anti-spam Code That U Have To Enter Before Getting In.i Get Past It But Room Wont Load

Yahoo pool started this anti-spam code that u have to enter before getting in.i get past it but room wont load - anti spam code not loaded

I tried everything possible
Cache, temporary files, cookies and browser
-download the latest version of Java and Flash
-download Mozilla Firefox
Reducing firewall
even after all this is not the Billiards Room is not loaded. I still see the title and Yahoo, click here if the applet is not loaded, but not in the bedroom. I would be delighted if someone one way could be found to help me.

3 comments:

saurabh n said...

where have loaded, can only see

rogir_Ra... said...

takes me 2 or 3 times before loading the entire room. if it does not load in 10 seconds, I click on the link at the top of the room and enter a new code

RAMESAN THAMPI P S said...

Expensive,

Buy and install antivirus software on the market. To do the "TRON NI ANTI-VIRUS more.
His problem is solved.

Post a Comment