Congrats On Your New Baby Wording What Should The Message In The Card Say?

What should the message in the card say? - congrats on your new baby wording

If a baby shower I will never buy something for the child to buy this for the parent or both parents, but I wonder how the word white greeting card with a little, but here are some something for you through relaxation, etc. ..
Other showers knew what I give, and I had an idea what that was present for the ETC, and even if that person is a person in my life

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I have done before me, but always a little something about the child, like a rattle, bottle, socks, slippers, etc. .. including a package of diapers and wipes, I think. This should not really explain the gift, because there is something for everyone.

im here said...

I like the idea of Veronica and the card could be a small hint that, in the sense of "Here's something to add for the mothers-to-be."

Post a Comment