Scalp Sweat Chocolate Why Do I Begin To Sweat On My Scalp And Face By Seeing And Not Even Tasting Spicy Foods And Hot Sauce?

Why do I begin to sweat on my scalp and face by seeing and not even tasting spicy foods and hot sauce? - scalp sweat chocolate

I have always from the time he was a child, she loved spicy food. Again I was welding on the bridge of the nose and on my scalp. I'm at the point that even now only a proposal, or any body or spicy food sauce that made me sweat in these two places, even in the absence of odor or taste. How is this possible? What is the medical explanation for her? "

3 comments:

GremlinM... said...

Smell and taste are actually connected. If you feel that something could start trying. You have you can still breathe easily made, but his body is still processing the senses. It is likely that your employees find the brain of the smell and the properties of the food. You know the red pepper, as you can smell the scent so that your body begins to address this knowledge and response.

That's my explanation anyway based on a logical assumption.

gala w said...

I do not know! Just like when I see, cucumbers and sauerkraut, I'm drooling! We hope you find the answer!

gala w said...

I do not know! Just like when I see, cucumbers and sauerkraut, I'm drooling! We hope you find the answer!

Post a Comment