Little Einsteins - Race For Space Rapidshare Can You Actually See The Earth Being Like It Is Now In 50 Years?

Can you actually see the earth being like it is now in 50 years? - little einsteins - race for space rapidshare

Greenhouse gas emissions means that 50% reduction in 2050. It seems too little too late. The melting ice of Antarctica and is now the time has expired, and that these waters could reach 25 meters in 40-50 years, but does not seem to cover the rising temperatures. The population will increase from 6 billion to 9 + million. If Al Gore and many scientists are correct, it is that the media say that global warming is a joke and a joke can die bees, as Einstein was fond of saying, if you get the bee. I really do not know the earth is not bein as good as in 2050, I did not even tell Beijing to meet with the regulation of air pollution, the athletes are not even warming, they just want to race but it is rather pathetic. What do you think?

3 comments:

theoutsp... said...

I believe there is global warming ... For many reasons, but one reason why I believe that is true, then B / C live 20 years ago (I in Texas) in my special area used for a good snow .. . now at zero and is assigned the lowest in the winter snow at 60 degrees on average ... From time to time ... tomorrow will be at 32 degrees (a little more or less).

I feel bad for the drowning of polar bears ...
I think it is a way to control the behavior of the glacier, but I will not say anything that might seem stupid and discredit someone and I feel like an idiot.

I hope we can resolve this issue ...
I know one thing ... Tho, when humanity has become just to the right ... the country did not die in 20 years to be repaired, reported the research.

As go the bees, to say that there is nothing to flowers that are pollinated this and that and bla bla bla ... But play the flowers, trees and plants continue to ... Maybe not all but most of 'em (the wind), such as dandelion, for example ... If you blow overSeeds are in the air leaving today for a bit and the earth and the creation of dandelions. (no need for a piece of land or something of the earth and fit to dig into the earth, even you know the rest ...)

pau said...

less than 50 years should be 91, so not sure if I can live to see over the years to what will be the Earth.

pau said...

less than 50 years should be 91, so not sure if I can live to see over the years to what will be the Earth.

Post a Comment