Out Board Salvage Is Its Legal To Kick My Roomates Out According To The Tenant Board Act Of Ontario?

Is its legal to kick my roomates out according to the tenant board act of ontario? - out board salvage

I rent a duplex from my mother heard I am a young mother and asked my friends to live with me for help with the bills, do not run things well never have been cleaned the house and has recently discovered hidden enjoying my meal, while my. I received an e-mail that is likely if we are to save what still our friendship, but I entered level may not lease, I made it, I can not handle it, without speaking, except at home There is never time for me to the bed of the opportunity to talk with them about it. Now, Stomp around the house trhe I swear on my 6 months and slamming of doors, there are no legal grounds to solve this problem?

2 comments:

natasha p said...

Call the police. twice. If you feel threatened by them. There is no contract, only to tell the police, the attempt to remain.
Personally, I have all their **** from my house and lock the change and return to default to knock on doors, I would call the police and tell them I'm not sure what is wrong with people and why they tried , break
Other than going to court and an order to evacuate. and remember friends and wouldnt act. Well, I do not feel bad, just get the hell out of the house!


If not, you can rent or to sue them everything they want! APPLICATION never been invited to live at home!

Fresh Jeff said...

You need an attorney if you are not familiar with the law of deportation.

As an owner in Canada is a ******. You can not kick people on the street is illegal and can you sue and you win. You have to go to court and obtain a possession order, which will have 90 days to move on. Make sure you say the property after their departure, so that no one came and destroyed the vandalism, because the tenants are angry when they realize that they are excluded and how to make the holes in the walls and shit on the bottom.

I suspect these people were not friends. Be careful who you work a. rent the owner of the IMO must work hard, play hard if they are to prevent those who do not then distribute assz. Put a note on the door of the court receives and displays throughout the country. That alone can leave before 90 days.
I would just like to reiterate that it is illegal to simply throw all his stuff through the door, and change the locks. Until you notice that the expulsion of its power. Get off the court, which isAt your disposal.

Post a Comment