New Baby Arrival Email Sample Baby With Down's Syndrome?

Baby with Down's Syndrome? - new baby arrival email sample

My friend just gave me a lot of e-mail, his newborn son shows (two months too early) girl who has suffered a massive operation, was also tested positive for Down syndrome. I shook all my clothes, down, offered to make dinner to take care of his eldest son, told him that we all pray, and welcomed the new arrival. I basically anything that you would each friend for a baby.
My question to those who have experienced something similar, it is something I can do? What can I say? I feel weird pretending it is just another wonderful gift and nothing is wrong. I'm sure going through a real difference, and I want to understand how it is difficult, but I will not be offensive either. If you experience something, who said he had nothing that was particularly useful? O (outside of the things that are offensive) obviously does not violate someone say something? Thank you.

6 comments:

cathrl69 said...

My friend had a child with Down's, and she said she would absolutely hate it when people say, "Oh, I'm sorry" instead of "congratulations on your new baby!" I think what we're doing good by treating her son as a baby not a baby Downs.

My advice? Do not pretend. Tell your friend, it is sometimes uncomfortable and do not know what they say, but you're always there for them. And try to get their support, particularly with the older child who does not know this might be what hit you, and being able to carry out their normal activities continue to help.

Do you know if you have not yet found a local support group? Perhaps you could do some research for them and explain, if you see something that might be useful as it looks to see.

momof4 said...

Explain that you can not imagine how it would be capable of something so wonderful as a child, nor to have the burden of dealing with a disability. Suppose you want to support her, but you can, but not sure what it is right to say or do. Ask what help you need and what you really want, not that people do too! Let him know that you are available to listen to when you help a vent or other means.

Miki said...

the child is a blessing. just different. I have many children with these disabilities and children, the sweetest are known.

uu have done everything possible.

just visit, and if U do not hear.

pookiesm... said...

Do not use phrases like "God gives you only what could manipulate you" or "worse, or at least not ....". I have an excellent article on this exact situation a few things straight which are not. It is necessary to let them know that you will be there when she needs you ... People treat these things very differently, and are limited or want to be is with friends and family as if there is no problem (denial) or entirely on what is misaligned ... We'll see how it will handle things and go from there. Simply the best friend I can be with her at this time and in the future.

amykissi... said...

Awww ... it is hard --

Perhaps it will not proceed: "Hey, I know you have much to do and if I can do something for you, please do not hesitate to ask." I know I am always very grateful for the few people in my life tell me what it is and you just play with me. Good luck.
My heart goes to his friend. = 0)

bethikin... said...

A child has special needs, the challenges, no question. Will inevitably go through a period of mourning for the child, could have been. In addition to that the guilt, frustration and even anger comes. She needs your support. I think it is important that you acknowledge that you have a beautiful child, and there will be challenges. Let him know, as you for them to share the good times and difficult.

Post a Comment